Thursday

Shoulder Bag LBE















Many people need to carry items such as those described in this Blog but need a more visually less threatening look then a Backpack or LBE (Load Bearing Equipment)

I find that a shoulder bag of the right proportions is great for schlepping "just in case" items without turning heads. These type bags are also great for Foraging and Collecting items of opportunity.

Nondescript and convenient, shoulder bags are more then just handy, they are indispensable.

I use bags that fit in depending on my surroundings and circumstance, Business Office or while Shopping even while on the Motorcycle, I accessorize the bag that best suits my needs and the environment. They serve me well without sending a signal that might have me confused with a vagrant or militant type.

Soft business attache bags or lap-top bags serve well to carry Cell Phones, N95, Flashlight, Sanitizer whatever you might need that you can't carry in pockets.

A softer "sportier" look might be a Gym bag or canvas outdoorsmen's tote. Casual and comfortable to hang slung all day long, easy to control and secure while walking-running-climbing-crawling.



Once you are use to carrying or more importantly use to being SEEN carrying a shoulder bag, you will not stand out at all. It's just your everyday look. Nobody will suspect you are carrying emergency gear.

Watch your six

RJ